The ‘Dune View’ cottage at 90 Nauset Heights Rd was built in the 1930s by a local man by the name of Simeon Atwood. The cottage was bought in 1939 by the Condon family of North Attleboro, Massachusetts. The original house had a separate structure behind the house which included an outhouse and a garage. The indoor bathroom was added before the Condon family bought the house. The cottage is truly a summer cottage as it has never been winterized. The outhouse and garage were demolished in 2005 to accommodate a new septic system.