Become a member of the Nauset Heights Association and stay informed about everything that is happening on Nauset Heights. As a member, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Nauset Heights Association Community Directory
- Annual Spring Nauset Heights Association Newsletter
- Attendance at July and August Membership Meetings
- Admission to NHA social gatherings, such as the annual Lawn Party
- Access to Nauset Beach by way of the Association’s Stairs
- Forum for discussion of current, pertinent community and town issues
- Stay connected through our community-wide website and email network
The NHA is an association of property owners. If more than one individual or family shares title of ownership in a property, then each individual or family, who wishes to enjoy the benefits of membership, is required to pay membership dues. The adult children or grandchildren of an existing member are also encouraged to join the NHA so that they can enjoy the full benefits of membership. Each titled property on Nauset Heights is entitled to one vote in the Association, whether two or more individuals or families share this title, so long as one owner has paid the required membership dues.
Annual dues are $60.00 and are in effect for a calendar year. Membership renewal letters are mailed in the first quarter of each year. Current members are encouraged to renew their memberships.
NEW TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NHA OR HAVE CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION?
> Mail a request to NHA, P.O. Box 12, East Orleans, MA 02643
> Email the NHA at email@example.com
> Or complete the form below: